The Memorialist

• January 21SENIORS ONLY: Class of 2019 Panoramic Pic today. Wait for announcement for instructions..

• November 26AVAILABLE RESTROOMS: Upstairs A&D, Downstairs B&C

Junior Class Council Plans for Prom 2019

New this year will include reserved seating for all ticket holders.

Jacquelyne Cantu, Staff Writer

On January 22nd, four Junior Council members, along with their sponsors, visited Palazzio Event Center to finalize decisions regarding the venue for the the upcoming 2019 Prom.

The visit to the banquet hall included a taste session of the various foods Palazzio serves, deciding the overall prom theme and decorations, and the new seating arrangements.  

After tasting several dishes, the council decided to serve at prom the signature dish, “Palazzio” which includes Fettuccine Alfredo and Cambodia Potatoes.

After a good look at the venue’s setting, council members picked the final colors for the tablecloths and flower arrangements. However, the overall theme will not be announced until further notice.

For the 2019 prom, there will be reserved seats and two VIP tables. When purchasing a ticket the individual will be shown the layout of the tables and will get to choose where to sit. There are only two VIP tables and each of them have 18 seats but these tables do not get the couple discount.

More information will be given until a closer date to the prom.

2 Comments

2 Responses to “Junior Class Council Plans for Prom 2019”

1. Lee Roy Perez on January 28th, 2019 2:28 pm

good information, seniors appreciated it, but; what are prices for couples or singles? what about VIP tables? prices? when do they start selling tickets? May 11th is the date , is that correct? . Who is providing music?

2. adviser on January 30th, 2019 11:16 am

Great questions! Memorialists reporters will work on that as soon as the planning committee make that information available. Once again, thank you for reading our news site!

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

The Student News Site of PSJA Memorial Early College High School