UPDATED Info Includes Final Exam Correction, Administration Announces Semester’s Final Week Procedures

Procedures include half-days schedules and lunch distribution.

Back to Article
Back to Article

Amber Perez, Writer

Attention Wolverines, our Winter break is right around the corner. Here’s important information regarding the last week of the semester.

Final Exams:

Monday: Regular “A” Day

Tuesday: Full “B” Day  Final Exams: 5th-8th period

Wednesday: Full “A” Day Final Exams: 5th-8th period

Thursday: Half “B” Day: Students will report to 1st – 4th periods and be dismissed at 12:30, Final Exams: 1st-4th period

Friday: Half  “A” Day: Students will report to 1st – 4th periods and be dismissed at 12:30, Final Exams: 1st-4th period

On half-days, students must leave campus at 12:30. No student will be allowed on campus until after 4:10 pm, when extra-curricular activities will resume.

Also, no backpacks will be allowed on campus for Thursday or Friday. If any student brings a backpack, they will be confiscated and given to you at the end of the day.

Meals:

On December 19th, 20th, and 21st, the cafeteria will not serve dinner.

On December 20th and 21st, teachers will be required to escort their students to the cafeteria to get their lunch and return to class to eat.

Safety:

Also, to ensure the safety of students, the entire facility and staff will be on duty next week both before and after school.

Faculty and staff will stay for the full day to work on grades.

Energy Shut-Down:

Teachers, please remember to unplug and shut down all electronic devices to conserve energy over the break.

Holiday Spirit Week:

And in case you forgot, here’s a quick reminder on the upcoming holiday spirit week.

December 17th-21st.

Monday is “Elf day”

Tuesday is “Reindeer day”

Wednesday is “Santa day’

Thursday is “Grinch day”

Friday is “Ugly Sweater day”

Happy holidays from the staff of The Memorialist!